Recordings will be provided to all registrants. Registration is open to those with a minimum of 1 year of Iyengar Yoga experience.
Friday November 5: 4-6pm
Saturday November 6: 9-11am & 4-6pm
Sunday November 7: 9-11am, 4-5:30pm, 5:45-7pm
The schedule is listed in the Pacific (California) time zone. Please note that Daylight Savings Time in the USA ends on Sunday, November 7 and the clocks will turn back by one hour. If you live outside of the USA, please confirm the schedule in your time zone for the Sunday sessions.
$150 for all sessions and recordings. If you need sliding scale price options, please contact email@example.com
Ongoing Weekly Public Class at IYILA
- Thursdays 1:30-3pm (PT) – Beginner/Intermediate
- Register through the Iyengar Yoga Institute of Los Angeles
Monthly Workshops – Japanese Translation
- Register through Iyengar Yoga Utsunomiya
- In Japan (JST): Saturdays & Sundays: 9-11am (GMT+9)
- August 14 & 15
- September 11 & 12
- October 9 & 10
- November 13 & 14
- January 8 & 9
- February 12 & 13
- March 12 & 13
- In USA: Fridays & Saturdays: 5-7pm (PST)
- August 13 & 14
- September 10 & 11
- October 8 & 9
- November 12 & 13
- January 7 & 8
- February 11 & 12
- March 11 & 12
Monthly Yoga Teacher Study Session – Spanish Translation
- Fridays: October 22, November 19.
- 6-8pm in Colombia or 4-6pm in California
- Registration info here.
Yoga to Uplift Your Mood and Emotions
- December 5, 11am-1pm (PT)
- Reset & Recovery Weekend at the School of Yoga
Conversation/Interview on Transforming Trauma through Yoga
Residential Retreat in Montana
- August 13-19, 2022
- Feathered Pipe Ranch
- I’ve heard from many, who were unable to attend the Bellur benefit workshop, that would like to support the Bellur trust’s projects in India. Any and all donations are appreciated. Make a tax-deductible contribution here. For other organizations directly working with the current Covid crisis in India, you can find information at Mutual Aid India and Give India.